The Tri County Life Center is interested in helping people determine where they are with God—still questioning it all? a believer, but not sure of the basics? ready to move on to maturity? Each Track builds on the other. Look over the three basic categories and determine where you should start. All classes are FREE except the cost of the book. Also, though each class does build on the other you are still free to pick whatever class interests you, because each class is a stand-alone unit as well.
So the next step for you is deciding…Which Track is For You?
New Classes Beginning January 2019
Honest Questions About Christianity
“I still have questions about God, the Bible, Christianity, etc.”
- How could a loving God allow suffering (including Hell)?
- Dealing with doubt
- Are there contradictions and inaccuracies in the Bible?
- Is Christianity the ONLY true religion?
Track 2 – Building A Solid Foundation
“I know I’m a Christian, but I’m not sure I’ve covered the basic beliefs
- Jan. 3 – The Person & Work of Jesus
- Feb. 7 – New Testament Survey
- Mar. 7 – Salvation and Growth (Obedience, Personal Righteousness)
- Apr. 4 – The Purpose and Importance of the Church
- May 2 – Prayer
- Practicum (Not a Class. A Ministry.)
Track 3 – Building A Solid Foundation
“I know I’m a Christian, but I’m not sure I’ve covered the basic beliefs”
- Oct. 4 Biblical History and Geography
- Nov. 1 – Gospel of John
- Dec. 6 – Understanding Paul’s Letters
- Jan. 3 – How to handle sensitive issues as a MATURE Christian (LGBT, Cults, Politics, Legalism, Bible translations, Theological differences)
- Feb. 7 – Eschatology (End Times)
- Mar. 7 – Church History
- Apr. 4 – Developing a Biblical Worldview
- May 2 – How to Disciple/How to Teach)
- Advanced Practicum (Not a Class. A Ministry.)